Why You Should Revisit Books - Tushita (me!)

Normally, would you like to revisit books? The answer I think is mostly a yes. Have you ever considered or thought why you reread them?

For me, I revisit them after... maybe a few months or years. I do it because I get to know deeper about the topic or/and find it interesting and funny. For example take one of my favorite books, Percy Jackson. When I first read the book  I didn't know one single thing about Greek Mythology. Now, I almost completed the series with just one book to go. So now that I have read most of the books I have a deeper knowledge about the topic than what I had before when I started reading the book.

Also, in the books there were mentions of certain incidents that had taken place in the previous books like: Why did Percy hate Ares (the Greek God of War) so much? These kind of questions sometimes keep popping in my head. By revisiting I clear all the questions. As a result all the books seem to fit together and make perfect sense to me, just like a jigsaw puzzle.

I would like it if you gave the answers to the question I have asked and one more thing... keep commenting!