My Dodecahedron (Doh-deck-aa-head-rone) - The Silver Sword by Ian Serraillier

My sixth grade over, I am enjoying my summer vacations. I had enjoyed my sixth grade a lot! I did so numerous activities, met voluminously talented nice teachers, developed my skills, had fun in the utmost energy with my friends and had plentiful amount of fun doing everything!


One of the pleasurable activities was making the dodecahedron. We made the dodecahedron as a project for our novel study (the whole class is assigned a book and we read as many chapters and told by the teachers and later do projects), "The Silver Sword" written by Ian Serraillier about World War II. The dodecahedron helped us in all main subjects (English, U of I and Mathematics)
English: It had quite a few new words which helped me in my vocabulary.
U of I: I learned about World War II.
Mathematics: It is a 3-D shape which has 12 sides.