Harry Potter- J.K. Rowling

This time I am not going to write a summary of this series because everyone knows what it's all about. Instead, I'm going to tell you
1) How I feel about the book,
2) What improvements would make to the story and
3) My favorite books in the series.

I loved the Harry Potter series and now that I have read it, it's become my favorite! J.K. Rowling is a gifted writer. I mean, people struggle a lot to write a book which would match up to her Harry Potters let alone writing better. They were not successful, are not successful and they never will be for the next century and a half (And by that time, no one will be interested in books), so ha! all you people who think there is a better fantasy writer! What people struggle for days and days, she gets in a second just like the alphabets are to us. Her writing was just so, so, so, SO POWERFUL, that it's quite amazing!It really grabs a reader. Her writing was just miraculous that I felt like I was right inside Harry. Whenever he felt angry, I felt it too. When he felt blissful, I felt it too! NO. Actually I did not feel like I was inside Harry at all, I felt like I was Harry! The way she wrote the whole series, with all the mystery, suspense, surprise and in the end all the complex web which she has woven was unraveling, finally, finally... WOW. Now, I better stop complementing her, or this post will never end! Her writing is just so MAGICAL ( Haha, Get it? The story is all about magic and her writing is magical.... No? OK. But her writing--STOP TUSHITA! NO MORE COMPLEMENTING!) Anyway, as I have read many books, I know quite a few authors and J.K.Rowling is definitely the best, so far.


As far as changes/improvements are concerned, I don't think there's any... Maybe there is one, which is that I would make a few scenes less dramatic. For example the scene concerning the atmosphere between Hermione and Harry, when Ron gets fed up and leaves them. There's too much drama as just because of Ron leaving, Harry and Hermione don't even talk to each other.

My favorite books from the whole series were:
Harry Potter and The Philosopher's Stone
Harry Potter and The Goblet of Fire
Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows

Those who have read at least one of the Harry Potter books, post comments on the three points I have expressed in this post (Feelings, improvements and favorite book/s)! Also, if you have any questions related to Harry Potter or otherwise, just ask!