Here's To You Rachael Robinson- Judy Blume

Hi guys, I'm Rachael Robinson. From the outside I am a perfect student. You know, always getting A+, not afraid of going to a dentist, can multitask, etc. Everyone thinks that I am always happy, but can they be more wrong or what? I am sad as long as Charles is around. Charles is my brother who is two years older than me. I also have an older sister called Jessica. I'm in the seventh grade. It's not only me who is unhappy and angry when Charles is around, Jessica, mom and dad also get really ticked off. Charles calls mom a 'Ice Queen', dad a 'Wimp', Jessica a 'Pizza Face' and me, a 'Child Prodigy'! It is true that I am more intelligent than anyone else in my class, but that doesn't mean I am a 'Child Prodigy'. My mom also jokes about me with her friends saying that I was born thirty five, but she is not rude like Charles! Well, lets see how it goes.


I did not enjoy the book so much, but there are some tips for people who are short- tempered. This is the second book I have read by Judy Blume. The first was "Fudge-a-Mania" (I had written a review for it). I like Fudge-a-Mania better that this book. Nevertheless, this is a good time pass book. Not something you would want to do a project on. Keep commenting questions you have related to any book!